- 8 Juli 2012: The head of the repository now contains a PortableClassLibrary (PCL) version of BruTile. This will only run properly with .net framework 4.0.3 or higher. You can upgrade your VS2010 with this download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29054. Some functionality that was not compatible with PCL was moved to a BruTile.Desktop assembly (GoogleTileSource, DbCache, FileCache).
- 8 Juli 2012: The license headers of all files are now updated to Apache v2 (it used to be LGPL).
- 7 Juli 2012: We now have a build server running on codebetter. This builds only our v0.6 branch since it does not support PCL yet. http://teamcity.codebetter.com/
BruTile is a C# library for GIS tile services such as those of Bing maps and OpenStreetMap.
for an online Silverlight demo of BruTile used in Mapsui
Compiled as a PortableClassLibrary that targets:
- .Net Framework 4.0.3 and higher
- Silverlight 4 and higher
- Windows Phone 7 and higher
- .NET for Metro style apps
Supported tile services
- WMS-C (Can also be used too access an ordinary WMS)
- ArcGIS Tile Server
Projects that use BruTile
I like to hear any kind of feedback. You can:
- Post a message in the forum through the Discussions menu
- Contact me through codeplex
Here are our future plans: Roadmap
This project is work in progress: Warnings
Logo by Steven Ottens